Edelbrock is excited to expand its fuel pump line to now include these new Universal Micro Electric Fuel Pumps.
Edelbrock Universal Micro Electronic Fuel Pumps deliver maximum performance in a compact package. They feature a durable simple design that reduces the chance of vapor lock and flooding. Edelbrock Universal Micro Electronic Fuel Pumps are easy to install and operate quietly so you won’t know it’s there!
All three fuel pumps feature a 1/8” NPT inlet port and 5/16” barb outlet port, as well as a compact design; measuring at 3.25” wide by 4.5” long (without the filter). The included filter has a 5/16″ barb inlet. Replacement filters are available; 40 micron (#17311) for use with Gasoline/E85 applications and 100 micron (#17312) for use with diesel applications.
|Max Flow Rate||Fuel Type||PSI Range||Part Number|
|30 GPH / 114 LPH||Gasoline/E85||2-3.5||17303|
|38 GPH / 144 LPH||Gasoline/E85||4-7||17301|
|38 GPH / 144 LPH||Diesel||4-7||17302|
- Features a gravity fed in-line, self-priming and regulating design
- Designed for use with automotive and industrial applications
- Easy to setup 2-wire design
- Can also be used as a lift or transfer pump
- For use with standard 12-volt negative ground systems with 1 amp draw at maximum delivery
- Includes fuel pump, filter, mounting hardware and instructions
- Available for gasoline and diesel applications.
For more information visit www.edelbrock.com
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC is recognized as one of the nation’s premier designers, manufacturers, and distributor of performance replacement parts for the automotive aftermarket. Edelbrock produces their core products in the United States of America using state-of-the-art equipment in their world class manufacturing facilities. Edelbrock, LLC encompasses five locations in Southern California and one location in North Carolina totaling more than 500,000 square feet. For more information, visit www.edelbrock.com